Author Topic: TWG IX: The Werewolfia Game Flip!  (Read 297 times)

November 15, 2020, 04:44:58 AM
Read 297 times

ThatHiddenCharacter

• Information
  • Silver Rank
  • Administrator
  • How did I get here?
    • View Profile
TWG IX: The Werewolfia Game Flip!
« on: November 15, 2020, 04:44:58 AM »
Welp, this one's gonna be crazy. Who even needs an intro? Here are the roles:

THC's Side:
1. 0 Card: During a night phase, can tell the host "Rotate!", and all of Town will switch powers with the next person in line. The 0 Card can only use this power once.
2. 7 Card: Can DM the host during a night phase with the names of two players. Those players' roles will swap. The 7 Card can only use this power twice.
3. Draw 2 Card: Can the host to use their power at night. Two players of their choice will be roleblocked. This can only be used very third night, starting Night 1.

4. Wild Card: Can DM the host with a player name and a random power will be used on that player.
5. Wild Draw 4 Card: Can DM the host to use their power at night. 4 random players will be roleblocked. This can only be used every third night, starting Night 2.
6. Skip Card: At night, can DM the host with a player's name. That player will be roleblocked.
7. Reverse Card: Any night action that targets the Reverse Card (excluding wolf kills) will instead be turned back onto the player that targeted them.

8. Flip Card: At any time during the game, can say "Flip!" in town with bold, italicized text. The game will change over to Cherry's Side. This will only work once per phase. Can not die. Neither wins nor loses; is just there to cause chaos. This is a Known role.

Cherry's Side:
7. 0 Card: During a night phase, can tell the host "Rotate!", and all of Town will switch powers with the next person in line. The 0 Card can only use this power once.
4. 7 Card: Can DM the host during a night phase with the names of two players. Those players' roles will swap. The 7 Card can only use this power twice.
5. Draw 5 Card: Once per game, can DM the host at night with a player's name to roleblock that player for 5 phases.

1. Wild Card: Can DM the host with a player name and a random power will be used on that player.
6. Wild Draw Color Card: Once per game, can DM the host at night with a player's name and a color and that player will be roleblocked until they guess the correct color.
3. Skip Everyone Card: Once per game, can DM the host at night to "Skip Everyone" to roleblock every player for that night. This includes the wolf kill.
2. Reverse Card: Any night action that targets the Reverse Card (excluding wolf kills) will instead be turned back onto the player that targeted them.

8. Flip Card: At any time during the game, can say "Flip!" in town with bold, italicized text. The game will change over to THC's Side. This will only work once per phase. Can not die. Neither wins nor loses; is just there to cause chaos. This is a Known role.

And the participants:
tvbo
Cherry
15-minute
Linkchu
Narwhal
Magnet
Dawson
Cynthia

All role DMs have been distributed. Roles for Cherry's side will be given on the game's first flip. It is now Night 1. Night 1 will end today at 10pm EST regardless of when the actual post is made. This game does not have role flips. Each game will take place in the respective areas of the server (i.e. THC's side plays on THC's side of the server and Cherry's is on Cherry's.) Linkchu is the Flip Card.
The Green Thunder strikes again!

November 15, 2020, 11:59:24 PM
Reply #1

ThatHiddenCharacter

• Information
  • Silver Rank
  • Administrator
  • How did I get here?
    • View Profile
Re: TWG IX: The Werewolfia Game Flip!
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2020, 11:59:24 PM »
Night 1 has ended. 15-minute has died!

It is now Day 1. Day 1 will end tomorrow at 12am EST regardless of when the actual phase change post is made.

November 16, 2020, 07:08:34 PM
Reply #2

ThatHiddenCharacter

• Information
  • Silver Rank
  • Administrator
  • How did I get here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2020, 07:08:34 PM »
Day 1 has ended. tvbo has died!

It is now Night 2. Night 2 will end on the 18th at 12am regardless of when the actual phase change post is made.

November 18, 2020, 12:07:19 AM
Reply #3

ThatHiddenCharacter

• Information
  • Silver Rank
  • Administrator
  • How did I get here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2020, 12:07:19 AM »
Night... 2 has ended? That's odd, I could've sworn the game only just started this phase. Magnet has died!

It is now Day 1. I mean, uh, Day 2. Day 1... ugh, Day 2 will end tomorrow at 12am EST regardless of when the actual phase change post is made.

November 19, 2020, 12:05:05 AM
Reply #4

ThatHiddenCharacter

• Information
  • Silver Rank
  • Administrator
  • How did I get here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2020, 12:05:05 AM »
Day 2 has ended. Narwhal has died! (You forgot about KitB, didn't you?)

It is now Night 3. Night 3 will end tomorrow at 12am regardless of when the actual phase change post is made.

November 19, 2020, 11:56:32 PM
Reply #5

ThatHiddenCharacter

• Information
  • Silver Rank
  • Administrator
  • How did I get here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2020, 11:56:32 PM »
Night 3 has ended. Dawson has died!

It is now Day 3. Day 3 will end tomorrow at 12am regardless of when the actual phase change post is made.

November 20, 2020, 12:41:13 PM
Reply #6

ThatHiddenCharacter

• Information
  • Silver Rank
  • Administrator
  • How did I get here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2020, 12:41:13 PM »
Day 3 has ended. Great game, guys! Towsn wisjfhskdhfjd-

Oh. It appears everyone has died. How sad, I was enjoying that one. I guess no one wins this time. Disagreements, feuds, wars; such is the way of mortals. They lack the comprehension to see the world as I do. They get so caught up in their silly, little arguments that they don't see the threats staring them
right

in

the face.

But I digress, I do so enjoy watching your little qualms. And I would be lying if I said I didn't carry a grudge of my own. But
he, just like you, will one day fall before me. And so I leave you with one final message. A message I give to all those who were unfortunate enough to have caught my eye. Even after death, you can not escape me. I exist everywhere and nowhere. I exist throughout time. I can make your existence or nonexistence absolutely Horrid. And so, my final message:

Fear Me.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 06:00:42 PM by ThatHiddenCharacter »