Author Topic: [Community playthrough 2] - Zek's run  (Read 203 times)

April 21, 2020, 05:40:33 PM
Read 203 times

ZekromPlaysPiano

• Information
  • Normal Rank
  • Professional Idiot
    • View Profile
[Community playthrough 2] - Zek's run
« on: April 21, 2020, 05:40:33 PM »
Checkpoint 1

Not sure if the mods of the community playthrough are cool with me making my own thread for this here, but for now this is where I'm going to be sharing the videos of my playthrough. This first one is for checkpoint 1, which was completed on Thursday, April 16th (but not submitted until Saturday, April 18th because I'm an idiot), clocking in at 1 hour and 13 minutes. (it's 1:12 in the video but that's just when I saved not when I screenshotted the trainer card). At the time of submission I had the fastest time but TVBO outpaced me mere hours later... Oh well, there's always next time. I blame the pidgeotto spamming roost.

Also I'm gonna meme this a bit. Everytime I name something, it's going to play the ending theme from Super Mario World and whenever an adult character gives me their phone number, I'll give it the pedobear stamp of approval. I might add more editing memes as it goes on and when I think of them.

(My laptop sucks so I'm playing the game at half speed. The recording is done straight through desmume's built in screen recorder so it plays back at the right speed, but then I've doubled it because I doubt anyone want's to sit through an hour of me failing miserably to do things properly.)
(Also this is late being uploaded because it literally took that long to make and render the video for some reason...)

June 03, 2020, 08:17:43 PM
Reply #1

Thojac

• Information
  • Normal Rank
    • View Profile
Re: [Community playthrough 2] - Zek's run
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2020, 08:17:43 PM »
R.I.P. Zek's run
April 2020 - May 2020

June 05, 2020, 01:05:19 AM
Reply #2

Magnet

• Information
  • Silver Rank
  • Great music theory wizard of the south!
    • View Profile
Re: [Community playthrough 2] - Zek's run
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2020, 01:05:19 AM »
lmao