Author Topic: What are you listening to?  (Read 602 times)

April 10, 2020, 09:00:46 PM
Reply #15

Tranquilmonia

• Information
    • View Profile
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2020, 09:00:46 PM »
Welp, just now I've been listening to some Oasis (early Oasis FTW!), reminding myself why I was hooked on the band for a good two years back in high school.  ;D

wao SNES-era RPGs, PS1-era RPGs, AND you like forums - u old

jks

I've heard really good things about the Legend of Mana and Chrono Trigger soundtracks! unfortunately I can't quite enjoy them yet. I think the soundtracks feel better if you've actually played the games. Growing up, I mostly had Nintendo stuff (back when we liked to be divided by company preference) and I was mostly interested in trash games or anything Mario/Pokemon. pretty basic.

so what i'm really trying to say is: were u a psp kid or a ds kid

inb4 "wao oasis - u old"

lol jk, I'm immortal so I don't mind.  ;)

Well, I definitely was a DS kid, as most of my classmates were. There was Mario, Pokémon, Zelda and whatnot, so I never really tried to look further than that, even within the DS library itself... kind of a casual I guess. I also had quite a few of "trash" games in my collection (there was so much rubbish put out for it lol).

I did get to play Daxter, GTA and some other games on a cousin's PSP, so yup, kind of knew what was going on over the other side, but I just stuck with my faithful black DS Lite. ^^

Also, it was through my DS that I discovered my love for vgm so I'm happy I was a DS kid.  :D

Believe it or not, I've never touched a psp.

...fun fact

Now I'm feeling like I betrayed my old little DS.  :'(
« Last Edit: April 10, 2020, 09:04:26 PM by Tranquilmonia »
~ d(>_< ) good!! ~

April 21, 2020, 05:16:29 AM
Reply #16

A Doctor Who

• Information
  • Normal Rank
    • View Profile
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2020, 05:16:29 AM »