Author Topic: Bramble's Minecraft Streams  (Read 877 times)

July 16, 2020, 09:31:54 PM
Read 877 times

Bramblebear

• Information
  • Storyteller
  • King Bramble of the A-Daj-Ios
    • View Profile
Bramble's Minecraft Streams
« on: July 16, 2020, 09:31:54 PM »
Hey everyone, Bramble here.

Today I streamed some Minecraft in the general vc, and a lot of people stopped by to check it out! So, I wanted to look into making it a regular thing, and that's what we're gonna do. I'll probably come up with a schedule once I start my new job, but for now I'll probably stream almost every day.

So with that said, if you'd like to be notified when I'm playing/streaming, you can get yourself the Bramble buddies role in the A-daj-ios server. I believe the process of obtaining it should be as simple as ".iam Bramble buddies" in the bot commands channel. And once you've done that, you just wait to be pinged I guess, haha.

Another thing to mention is that I may try to set up a community server for all of us (on Java edition). If I ever get that going, I'll make a follow-up post with the ip address and such. If you're interested in that idea and want me to get it going, just let me know with a ping on Discord (I don't use the forum much at all so that's the best way to contact me).

But with that, that's all for this announcement! Thanks for reading and I'll see ya on the streams, maybe. Lates!
"Out of the mountain of despair, a stone of hope hit me on the head. And I quote: 'Ow'"